Friday, February 19, 2010

My First Blog

This is my first blog and so I suggest you don't get your hopes up that it will be something superb as I am still getting used to the program. Basically, I thought I'd introduce myself, my name is Yolanda Tramontano. I am 22 years old, I am married to John Tramontano and we live with our two cats in SA. I am studying tourism and events management at uni which I hope to finish in June/July of this year, after which I hope to get a job in the events area, preferably doing business events. I have recently started the bodytrim system in an attempt to lose 35kg in the near future to be healthier and to feel better about myself, so be prepared for updates on my weight loss progress as I may get excited and decide to blog about it.

I have no specific topic for my blogs as yet, I merely thought it would be an interesting activity to try out.

Well this was just supposed to be a short blog to test and see if I have set it up correctly so I'll go now.

Until next time...
Yolanda

2 comments: