Friday, February 19, 2010

As promised

As I said yesterday I will probably be discussing my progress with bodytrim, well, I weighed myself today for the first time since beginning and in the last six days I have lost 1.5kg!! Yay, what is even more exciting is that my husband lost 2.7kg, so exciting for him. It's a bit disappointing that he lost more than me especially since he is not following the diet quite as strictly as I am, I have to remember that the first amount of weight lost is fluid and he must have more fluid than me. Maybe we'll see different results next week, either way I am stoked that we have started and that we are on our way to our goal weights.

Also, today I had my second last saturday shift at work before I transfer to another store which is closer to home. It's a little bit sad to be leaving as over the last three and a bit years I have come to really like the people I work with, but in the end, I have no car at the moment and this new store is much closer and doesn't mean catchiong a train and then a bus and vice versa, it's simply one 15 minute train ride to work. Currently it takes me approximately 1.5 hours to get to work as I have to make connections between buses and trains. So I am glad to not have to sit on the stinky buses and trains for so long for much longer.

Well, that's all I have to say today, and besides that it is time to go and work out what we are having for dinner tonight.

Until next time,
Yolanda

1 comment: